Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A new main store -- Woohoo!

Ancient Visions has a new main store in Amberaldus. Woohoo!

I just cobbled the skybox together very quickly this morning, using some freebie panorama textures, and then set out the vendors.

I could have put it in Aglia with Mer Betta, but I was running out of space there. So, this move is good. Mer Betta will move next door this month too.

The rushed move was prompted by issues with Egypt Nile Valley. They backrolled the sim right after I paid for four weeks' rent, and the owner can't seem to understand the issue. He insists that the rental box is automatically updated, but he doesn't seem to understand that a rollback sets the rental box back to the previous state too. *sigh*

His assistant isn't responding to my IMs either about getting a refund. The transaction shows in my transactions list on the LL website, so I'm pretty sure it shows up on hers too.

So, while I'm continuing to deal with that, I figured, it might be better to just set up my own shop.

Lesson learned: Don't pay for more than the minimum length of time.

No comments: